2019 French Open, Roland Garros
from R 19 200 per person
The French Open (French: Championnats Internationaux de France de Tennis), also called Roland-Garros, is a major tennis tournament held over two weeks between late May and early June at the Stade Roland-Garros in Paris, France.
The venue is named after the French aviator Roland Garros. It is the premier clay court tennis championship event in the world and the second of four annual Grand Slam tournaments, the other three being the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. The French Open is currently the only Grand Slam event held on clay. Because of the seven rounds needed for a championship, the slow-playing surface and the best-of-five-set men’s singles matches (without a tiebreak in the final set), the event is widely considered to be the most physically demanding tennis tournament in the world.
The French Open
- 4 night’s accommodation at a selected hotel in Paris or similar
- (4 & 5 Star Hotel upgrades available)
- Breakfast daily
- Reserved Category 3 seat
- Tickets at the Suzanne Lenglen Stadium (Match days – 4 & 5 June)
- International and domestic flights
- Transfers not mentioned, optional extras / optional sightseeing excursions
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 3 Jun 2019 TO 7 Jun 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 23 Apr 2019
Terms & Conditions
If matches are cancelled due to weather or for other reasons, seat privileges are lost for that day. No rain checks are issued.
Quarter Finals - Match Days 4 & 5 June
3 – 7 June R19, 200
✓ 4 night’s accommodation at a selected hotel in Paris or similar (4 & 5 Star Hotel upgrades available) ✓ Breakfast daily ✓ Reserved Category 3 seat tickets on either Suzanne Lenglen Stadium or Philippe Chatrier Stadium
Philippe Chatrier Suzanne Lenglen
www.edusport.co.za | (DUR) +27 (0) 31 265 0040 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• International and domestic flights.
• Transfers not mentioned, optional extras / optional sightseeing excursions.
• Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc.
• Meals and drinks not specified.
• Tips, porterage and gratuities.
• Visas and Travel Insurance
➢ All packages are valid for 24 hours from the date the quote was sent and are subject to rate of exchange
fluctuations & availability at the time of booking.
➢ Full payment is required at time of booking
➢ Edusport reserves the right to change the hotel accommodation contained within a confirmed booking.
Reasonable notice will be given.
➢ Cancellation penalties apply – available on request
➢ Edusport Travel’s standard terms and conditions apply – see Booking Form for details
➢ Courier supplement to outlying areas may apply*
➢ If matches are cancelled due to weather or for other reasons, seat privileges are lost for that
day. No rain checks are issued.