from R 25 190 per person
The Championships, commonly known simply as Wimbledon, or The Championships, is the oldest tennis tournament in the world and is regarded by many as the most prestigious.
It has been held at the All England Club in Wimbledon, London, since 1877 and is played on outdoor grass courts, and since 2009 with a retractable roof over Centre Court.
Wimbledon is one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, the others being the Australian Open, the French Open and the US Open. Since the Australian Open shifted to hardcourt in 1988, Wimbledon is the only major still played on grass, which is widely considered as the classic tennis court.
- 2 night’s accommodation in a 3 Star hotel in London (4 & 5-star hotel)upgrades available
- Return airport transfer
- Debenture Tickets* on Court No. 1 or Centre Court
- Match Date: 04 July 2020
- London Underground Travelcard for travel to Wimbledon from Central London
- Flights and taxes
- Transfers not mentioned optional extras/optional sightseeing excursions.
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check-in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 3 Jul 2020 TO 5 Jul 2020
BOOK BEFORE : 26 Jun 2020
Terms & Conditions