Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – Walt Disney World
from R 28 856 per person
Sports enthusiasts on a budget find a lot to cheer about at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort. If you are looking for an affordable resort option that allows you to take advantage of the onsite resort perks, a Disney All-Star Resort is the place for you! At the All-Star Sports Resort, bigger is better. You’ll find bright, bold and colorful pop art icons such as a 4-story football helmet, giant “tennis ball can” and megaphone-shaped stairwells.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Orlando including airline levy
- Return Magical Express Airport Transfers
- 5 Nights’ accommodation at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- 5 Day Theme Park Base Ticket permitting entrance to one park per day – Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Unlimited use of the Disney Transportation system within the Resort
- Complimentary Magic Bands
- Early access to FastPass & planning
- Extra Magic Hours
- Children up to 0 – 2yrs are free, 3-9yrs pay the child rate and 10-17yrs pay the adult rate.
- Top Up Your Stay:
- Enquire about our ‘Theme Park ticket with Hopper’ option which gives you the freedom to move between all Theme Parks unrestricted.
- Or upgrade to the ‘Theme Park Hopper PLUS Option’ which gives you added visits to the Wild World of Sports, Water Parks, Golf & Min Golf Course access and more!
- Variety of Meal Plans: Ranging from Quick Service (Food Courts/Take Away) meals to full restaurant table service
- Upgrade to one of the Disney Moderate or Deluxe Resorts.
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check-in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 11 Jan 2020 TO 17 Jan 2020
BOOK BEFORE : 11 Jan 2020
Terms & Conditions