Dongwe Ocean View Hotel-Zanzibar
from R 15 776 per person
(*December Family Deal)
Dongwe Ocean View nestles among the bent palms in beautiful Dongwe, on the southeastern coastline of exotic Zanzibar. This is one of the island’s most incredible beaches: reef protected, wide, flat, with fine white sand, warm lapping waters and ample shade.
Dongwe Ocean View lies among the palms in Pingwe, on the south east coast of Zanzibar.The hotel is ideal for families or groups of people wanting to share a memorable vacation, It offers 18 well-appointed rooms, as well as a resort club house -a welcoming spot housing the general reception area, a TV lounge, boutique and library. The resort not only offers a haven for relaxation on the pristine wooden pool deck but also a range of lively beach activities such as reef walking, kite surfing, beach volleyball and scuba divings. This stunning resort with its unique blend of contemporary and Tarran style dcor lies 5 minutes away from one of the world’s most iconic restaurants, The Rock – its unique and beautiful location attracts visitors from around the world. PLEASE NOTE: All clients travelling to Zanzibar will be liable to pay an Infrastructure Tax of USD 1 per person per night, payable directly to the hotel. All Zanzibar hotel grading is based on the country’s own hotel grading system .
Dongwe Ocean View
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Mango Airlines including airline levy.
- Return airport to hotel transfers.
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily
- 1 Child under 12 years sharing a room with 2 adults STAY FREE (pays for flights, airport taxes and transfers)
- Stone Town Tour
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Diving, Snorkeling, Kite surfing available on request (at an additional charge)
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 5 Dec 2019 TO 22 Dec 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 22 Dec 2019
Terms & Conditions