German Christmas Markets
from R 18 620 per person
(*Holiday break - Set Departures)
Experience the delights of Germany’s oldest and most traditional Christmas market – the Striezelmarkt. The blaze of lights, the scent of mulled wine and Christmas music make this once in a lifetime visit a pleasure for all the senses.
Travel to the enchanting land of Germany’s Christmas markets, sharing the festive season spirit and Gemütlichkeit of the locals, amidst magical fairy lights, rousing oompah music and the spicy scents of Glühwein.
WAS: R19,600 | SAVE: R980.00 per person
Don’t Leave Home Before Reading our Top Travel Tips – CLICK HERE!
- 7 nights accommodation
- 11 meals which include 7 breakfast & 4 dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- City tour in Berlin
Orientation of Frankfurt, Rothenburg, Nuremberg, Weimar, Dresden and Leipzig
View the Opera House and Zwinger Palace in Dresden, the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building in Berlin
- Flights and Taxes
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 28 Nov 2019 TO 12 Dec 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 2 Dec 2019
Terms & Conditions