Legacy of the Inca
from R 15 440 per person
The truth is, fusion existed here long before it came with airs and graces. Explore the bounty of food markets. Sample grilled anticuchos (beef skewers) on the street corners. Splurge a little on exquisite novoandina (Peruvian nouvelle cuisine).
Festivals can swallow you whole for days. And you’ll realize: in Peru, the adventure usually lies in getting there.
Legacy of Inca
- Return airport transfers
- 1-night accommodation in Lima and Sacred Valley
- 2 nights accommodation in Cusco
- 2 nights accommodation in Puno
- Breakfast daily and 4 Lunches
- Return train ticket Cusco to Macchu Picchu
- Bus transfer from Cusco to Puno
- Activities including applicable entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 1 Mar 2020 TO 20 Dec 2020
BOOK BEFORE : 30 Jun 2020
Terms & Conditions
Departs from: Land Only (excl Flights & Taxes)