Liverpool VS Manchester City
from R 16 190 per person
The highly anticipated 28th Premier League season kicks off on 10 August 2019 and is scheduled to finish on 17 May 2020.
The Premier League is the most-watched sports league in the world, broadcast in 212 territories to 643 million homes and a potential TV audience of 4.7 billion people
Don’t Leave Home Before Reading our Top Travel Tips – CLICK HERE!
- 3 night’s accommodation at a selected 4-star hotel or similar in Liverpool (08 – 11 November)
- Breakfast daily
- Official Liverpool v Manchester City Main Stand L11 Match Ticket (09 November):
- Premium Seat in the Lower Tier of the new Main Stand, block L11
- E-ticket Access to Code Lounge within Main Stand
- Half-time drinks included (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- Pre- and post-match cash bar
- Choice of authentic street food options available to purchase
- LFC legend in attendance every match
- Complimentary match programme
- Pre-match entertainment
- Open 2.5 hours prior to kick off, until 1 hour after final whistle
- Flights and Taxes
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 8 Nov 2019 TO 11 Nov 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 1 Nov 2019
Terms & Conditions
Guests must be Liverpool/ neutral supporters; the match tickets are allocated in the home supporters’ section and away supporters will be removed from the ground for their own safety without compensation. Due to TV scheduling & other competitions, fixtures are subject to change. Therefore, please ensure that your travel arrangements are suitable to allow fixture changes. There may be occasions when fixtures may be amended further.
HOTEL & TICKET PACKAGE
4* Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre Cost from: R 16, 190 pp. sharing / R22, 190 single