from R 33 265 per person
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation! A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometers of the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendor and charm. For most holidaymakers, great sunny days with deep blue skies, clear lagoons with pleasing shades of blue, moonlit nights, the soothing sound of little waves lapping soft white sands, the ruffle of palms and powdery white beaches are the basic ingredient for a tropical island holiday – few places offer these in greater abundance than the Maldives.
Don’t Leave Home Before Reading our Top Travel Tips – CLICK HERE!
- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- complimentary use of kayaks & windsurfing equipment plus one sunset cruise during the stay.
- Half hour snorkeling, windsurfing & golf driving range lessons plus a free group session in the Duniye Spa
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check-in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 1 Oct 2019 TO 31 Oct 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 30 Sep 2019
Terms & Conditions
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays. A shoulder-season surcharge applies for travel from 10 – 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 100.00 per person