MSC Lirica 2020
from R 9 502 per person
A masterpiece on the seas
MSC Cruises (MSC Crociere), a passenger shipping company headquartered in Genoa and Naples. Established in 1960. Today, MSC Crociere is a subsidiary of MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company) – world’s 2nd largest containership company. MSC Crociere ,the world’s largest privately-owned cruise company. By annual passenger shipping volumes, MSC ranks world’s 4th largest cruise company (after Carnival Corporation, RCCL-Royal Caribbean and NCL-Norwegian) with over 5% global market share.
MSC Lirica a Lirica Class cruise ship, owned and operated by MSC Cruises. the first newbuild cruise ship to enter service for MSC Cruises. She can accommodate 1,560 passengers in 780 cabins.
Bringing you a distinctive cruise experience centred on elegance, comfort and hospitality in the finest MSC Cruises tradition. Magnificent internal vistas from the foyer and unimpeded ocean views from the lounges’ floor-to-ceiling windows contribute to a sense of relaxed spaciousness, which is complemented by a variety of intimate lounges.
Itinerary UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman
Ship MSC Lirica
Port of departure Dubai
Departure date 07/02/2020
Duration 11 NIGHTS
- 11 Nights onboard the MSC Lirica
- Full board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) The restaurant and buffet areas are designed to provide relaxed, sophisticated meals comprising an international variety of culinary specialities, from classic Mediterranean cuisine to award-winning sushi and other Asian delicacies.
- Entertainment Throughout your cruise, you can enjoy a wide choice of entertainment options and activities during the day, evening and night, from live music and spectacular shows to shopping, fitness classes and sunbathing by the pool. So whatever your age or inclination, you’ll always find something fun to do.
- Activities, Fitness and Pool. The panoramic gym with its wide choice of sports facilities and the MSC Aurea Spa with its heavenly beauty treatments and massages are just two of the cutting-edge environments on board that will help you enjoy your leisure time to the full.
- Kids club. With the help of prestigious partners like Chicco, LEGO® and Namco®, we’ve created fabulous new play areas for children of all ages, starting with an exciting Spray Park packed with fun water features.
- Port charges
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 7 Feb 2020 TO 18 Feb 2020
BOOK BEFORE : 11 Dec 2019
Terms & Conditions
Local Note: All rates are per person based on 2 people sharing a 2 berth cabin and subject to availability, foreign exchange and fuel cost fluctuations. All cruise offers are capacity controlled and offering selected cabins at a specific price in line with MSC Cruises Dynamic Pricing Policy. KIDS CRUISE FREE: Up to 2 children under 18 years, sharing a I2 or O2 cabin category with 2 adults, for Suites 2 children under 12 years & for balconies 1 child under 18 years, only paying the mandatory charges. Above cruise fares includes mandatory port and service charges but excludes insurance. Single supplement applies and multiple berth cabins carry a surcharge. Promotions are not combinable with each other, but are combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discounts (except for Tandem).E&OE. Please note if cabins are offered on a ‘guaranteed’ basis. This means that we guarantee to accommodate in the category specified (or higher) but the final allocation of a specific cabin will be made by MSC and may only be finalised at embarkation. Please note that this booking site and enquiry facility is electronic and despite the best endeavours of MSC, computer and input glitches can occur both in pricing and with advertised cruise itineraries. Should this occur, MSC will endeavour to alert users to the errors as soon as they become apparent, but MSC will not be bound by the incorrect information that is unwittingly displayed, whether or not any prospective passenger has responded thereto, or otherwise. MSC Cruises reserves the right to cancel, change, modify or substitute ports and times of call at any time and for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.