Mumbai Shopping – India
from R 15 627 per person
Mumbai, a cosmopolitan metropolis, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in India and the capital of Maharashtra state. Mumbai is undoubtedly the commercial capital of India and is one of the predominant port cities in the country. Mumbai’s is known as the most eclectic and cosmopolitan Indian city which is symbolized in the presence of Bollywood within the city, the centre of the globally-influential Hindi film and TV industries.
- Return flights with Emirates Airlines from Johannesburg to Mumbai including levies
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 Nights’ accommodation at the 3* Comfort Inn in Mumbai
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Half day Mumbai city tour including an English speaking guide + a complimentary culinary session during the tour.
- Receive 2 X 23kg checked-in luggage allowance with Emirates Airlines
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 6 Jan 2020 TO 31 Mar 2020
BOOK BEFORE : 31 Mar 2020
Terms & Conditions