New Year at Vic Falls Carnival 2019
from R 12 620 per person
See in the New Year like never before and experience the world’s greatest adventures at the 7th Natural Wonder of the World, Victoria Falls.
A holiday you will never forget
Join us for the 9th edition of the Vic Falls Carnival this New Years! An unforgettable experience at one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Enjoy three days of non – stop entertainment with Africa’s biggest acts including Flying Bantu, Prince Kaybee, Zafari and many more.
29 December 2019
Hop onboard our African Carnival TRAIN & SECRET BUSH PARTY. It’s a journey like no other, an escape from reality into a world of mystery and freedom with the beat of the African night beneath your feet. Hop on board for this scenic trip with killer DJ’s.
30 December 2019
Start your New Year’s celebration early with an electric night of the best in live house, African, indie, and electro-pop including a host of local community parties in the town of Vic Falls to keep the celebrations going at our Electric Safari Concert!
31 December 2019
Ring in the countdown with thousands of adventure-loving travelers from around the world – fire breathers, traditional dancers and a host of amazing artists at our Unity New Year’s Concert!
- Return flights to Victoria Falls with estimated airport taxes
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Elephants Hills or Kingdom Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- One sunset cruise per person per stay
- PLUS your carnival pass
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 28 Dec 2019 TO 1 Jan 2020
BOOK BEFORE : 30 Sep 2019
Terms & Conditions