Rio de Janeiro
from R 13 995 per person
Bikinis on the beach, samba in the streets, a stunning mountainous backdrop, and a rainforest within city limits… how many more reasons can there be to book a holiday in Rio de Janeiro, the vibrant heart of Brazil?
Best known for its dazzling annual Carnival, thought to be the biggest party in the world, Rio is a fun, sexy city irresistible to party-goers. All year round, the Rio nightlife is lively, so those missing Carnival needn’t worry that they won’t experience the legendary energy of the city. Of course, a holiday in Rio de Janeiro is also perfect for sun-lovers, with 62 miles (100km) of beaches flanking the city. Travellers will find a booming restaurant scene and a rich and varied culture in Rio de Janeiro, with museums and galleries enough to please any committed sightseer, not to mention iconic urban landmarks.
Rio de Janeiro
Don’t Leave Home Before Reading our Top Travel Tips – CLICK HERE!
- Return flights from Joburg and related taxes
- 5 nights at a 4-star hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Sightseeing & tours
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 2 Mar 2020 TO 7 Mar 2020
BOOK BEFORE : 31 Aug 2019
Terms & Conditions
Air (as per Shaun mail 9 Jul)
They have good fares from Joburg to South America - W/CL + - R 7750
DT 578 01MAR JNBLAD HS1 1635 1905
DT 741 01MAR LADGIG HS1 2330 #0330
DT 742 09MAR GIGLAD HS1 1835 #0635
DT 577 10MAR LADJNB HS1 0920 1350
Land @ R3 100pp (PLUM)
- Return transfers R550
- 5 nights at the 4-star Novotel Rio Parque Olimpico with breakfast @ R2 550pps (Plum)
NETT @ R10 850 + 12% = R12 152 (advertise at R13 995 - extra buffer for upsell opportunities, tours, pvt transfers)