Russian Waterways Cruises 2020
from R 31 994 per person
(*Moscow - St. Peters burg)
Moscow is the main city where you can start your Volga cruises. The capital of Russia has two river stations the Northern and the Southern. From the Northern River station the most popular Russian cruises Moscow — St. Petersburg start. The Southern station is the first gate in the lower Volga, from where cruises depart in Astrakhan. Rostov-on-don, Samara, Volgograd, Nizhniy Novgorod you can also visit these cities thanks to the Volga cruises starting from Moscow ports.
This is the most important waterway of the country and the longest river in Europe. This is an opportunity to see greatness and diversity the of stunning natural beauty of the Volga river. It has a favorable climate of the European part of Russia, which makes possible to make a trip along Volga as comfortable as possible. During this voyage the tourists will see how vast Russia is, as their ship passes through several climate zones and the scenery changes from coniferous and deciduous forests in the upper Volga to steppes (plains) and semi-deserts near the Caspian Sea.
The Volga river cruise provides an excellent opportunity to relax and to see the multicultural Russia. During the Volga cruise you can get acquainted not only with the cities of the «Golden ring», but also others, for example, Tver, Myshkin, Kineshma and the province.
This classical river vessel, built in Germany in 1985 and completely refurbished in winter 2013-2014, is a well-run motor-ship and the ideal size for river voyage on Russian Waterways. There are many river vessels in Russia and the MS Sergey Rakhmaninov is one of the best. All cabins are outside and have a promenade walkway outside the cabin and large picture window which can be opened . Every cabin has a private bathroom (completely renovated in 2013-14), individual air conditioning\heating control, radio and wardrobe. Outside you will find spacious decks with loungers, chairs, and tables. All these luxuries will allow you to admire the beauty of the river’s landscapes. The staff on board offers friendly and efficient service to make you feel as comfortable as at home.
- 10 nights accommodations in all outside cabins, each with private bathroom facilities, individual temperature control and large picture window.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Captain’s welcome Cocktail Reception.
- Gala farewell dinner aboard
- Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call, transfers for groups (20 pax. min) upon arrival/departure
- Luggage handling to/from the ship.
- Lectures, provided by our guides.
- Russian language and song lectures.
- Nightly entertainment and dancing.
- Daily aerobics.
- Tour of the ship’s bridge.
- Сruise director and staff.
- Private daytime transfer airport – motor-ship – airport without assistance
- Flights and Taxes
- Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/ souvenirs.
- Luggage handling in the airport.
- Visas.South Africans do not need visas from 2019
- Private transfers.
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 1 Jun 2020 TO 30 Sep 2020
BOOK BEFORE : 25 May 2020
Terms & Conditions
Please note the itinerary is subject to change because of the weather conditions and the program is subject to change as it depends on museums working hours.