from R 5 800 per person
Springbok Lodge- Nestled in the heart of the KwaZulu-Natal Battlefields, the Springbok Lodge offer guests a chance to unwind in a picture-perfect setting. Well positioned off the N3, the main route between Johannesburg and Durban, Springbok Lodge is just a four-and-a-half hour drive from the busy metropolis of Johannesburg and a mere three-and-a-half hours from the aromatic coastal city of Durban.
Making the lodge even more accessible is the 1.2km landing strip for light aircraft.
Helicopters can comfortably land directly at the lodge.
The breath-taking mountains of the central Drakensberg lie an easy one-and-a-half hours’ drive away.
Whether Springbok Lodge is your intended destination or the base from which to explore the surrounding Battlefields and Drakensberg you will be assured an exceptional stay and safari experience – the lodge continues to achieve its AA Superior Accommodation Accreditation since 2009.
Don’t Leave Home Before Reading our Top Travel Tips – CLICK HERE!
- 3 Nights accommodation
- Check in time strictly from 13h00 at Woodlands Gate
- Welcome drink on arrival & Lodge orientation
- Light Lunch – available from 13h00 – 14h30
- Check in to Tents after Lunch
- 3 Hour Afternoon Game Drive
- Dinner (alternating between 3 course set menu’s and boma dinner)
- 3 Hour Morning Game Drive
- Check out and Vacate tents by 10h00 – 10h30
- Transfer back to the car park
- Tea’s, Coffee, homemade Biscuits & Rusks from the Tea Station
- Flights and Taxes
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 15 Jul 2019 TO 1 Oct 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 1 Oct 2019
Terms & Conditions
The Springbok Lodge
The 3 night special is 50% off on the 3rd night – so its R 2,320.00 x 2 nights plus R1,160.00 x 1 night (per person) = R 5,800.00 (rack),
Nett = R 1856.00 x 2 nights plus R 928.00 x 1 night = R 4,640.00 (nett)
The R2,320.00 rate is only valid till 01.10.2019