The Elephant Camp – Victoria Falls
from R 17 020 per person
Locally known as ‘Mosi-oa-Tunya’, translating to the ‘The Smoke That Thunders’, Victoria Falls are deservedly one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Forming a natural border between Zambia and Zimbabwe, fed by the mighty Zambezi River, the Falls are a sight to behold!
The 100m vertical chasm spanning the full one and a half kilometre width of the river creates the biggest curtain of falling water in the world and one of the most extraordinary displays of nature’s might and magnificence. Despite the beauty of the Falls themselves, this region warrants the reputation as an adventure centre, offering a plethora of adrenaline-inducing activities both in and around the Falls. The best time for viewing the Falls is from July to October when the water levels are high but the mist has subsided, offering clearer views.
The Elephant Camp offers elegant suite accommodation for only 24 guests in 12 luxury tents. Located 10 kilometres from Victoria Falls, on a private concession, bounded by spectacular gorges, this all-inclusive property holds an elegant charm with an emphasis on exclusivity and tranquillity
- Return flights to Livingstone on SAA
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation in a Suite
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & drinks daily
- Complimentary mini bar
- Sunset Cruise
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 1 Oct 2019 TO 19 Dec 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 14 Dec 2019
Terms & Conditions
The Holiday Factory