from R 8 895 per person
Tour Sri Lanka – visiting Colombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Chilaw & Negombo!
Colombo – The trade and commercial capital has long been the traditional gateway to the Orient. Sri Lanka’s largest city. Located on the west coast and draws together all the cultures, religions and influences of foreign lands. Today, Colombo is a fascinating city – a happy blend of east & west, past & present, with a charm of its own.
Kandy – A UNESCO World Heritage Site. Encircled by hills, with a tranquil lake in its centre. It is the site of the renowned temple, that enshrines the Tooth Relic of the Buddha and the
Royal Botanical gardens, home to one of the world’s best collections of Orchids. A cultural sanctuary where many legends, traditions and
folklore are still kept alive. Kandy and its satellite villages are the centre of the islands handicraft industry (items of wood, brass & silver) . Exquisite silver or gold jewellery and precious gems of many varieties including the world’s best blue and star sapphires. The highlight of the city’s calendar is the Esala Perahera. While a replica of the casket enclosing the Tooth, is taken in for ten glittering nights in July/August. Witness a procession of exotically costumed dancers, drummers and approximately 100 Elephants.
Nuwera Eliya – Sri Lanka’s premier hill resort with a fine bracing mountain climate. Nuwara Eliya is also the heart of Sri Lanka’s tea country. For the reason that it produces some of the world’s best tea. The mountain slopes and valleys are a carpet of velvety green tea plantations, interspersed with gushing streams and tumbling waterfalls.
Negombo – The Negombo town, situated on the shores of a lagoon. There are delightful canals, interesting creeks and an extensive lagoon.
Don’t Leave Home Before Reading our Top Travel Tips – CLICK HERE!
- 7 nights standard accommodation at Colombo Mirage Colombo, Kandy Galaxy City Hotel, Nuwara Eliya Summer Hill Breeze, Negombo Paradise Beach, or similar
- Meet and assist arrival / departure transfers & tour as per the itinerary by air-conditioned car / mini van / high roof large van/ mini coach with services of an
- English speaking driver guide / English speaking national guide.
- Meal Plan on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Entrance Fees: Kandy Temple of Tooth , Munneswaram & Manavari Temple and Seetha Amman Temple
- Complimentary cultural show tickets
- Hotel accommodation in Hotels listed on double sharing basis.
- Hotel Service charges, VAT & Government tax
- Return flights from Joburg and related taxes
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above
- Meals not specified incl. Lunches & Dinners
- Entrance fees: Hakgala botanical gardens
- Train tickets from Peradeniya to Nanu Oya station ( subject to availability)
- Perahera Supplement of USD$ 50 per room per night for 2 nights in Kandy during 2 week period in July or August 2019 ( Dates have not been published and will be advised)
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 6 Jan 2019 TO 31 Oct 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 30 Sep 2019
Terms & Conditions
Book with Asian Adventures
USD530 pps (2-3 pax) x 15 = R7950 + comm R954 (12%) = R 8904 (advertised at R8 895)