Uroa Bay Beach Resort
from R 14 761 per person
Uroa Bay Beach Resort derives its name from the beautiful Uroa Village and beach on the east coast of the island of Zanzibar
Set on Uroa Beach along the Indian Ocean, this laid-back resort with landscaped gardens is 20 km from Chumbe Island Coral Park.
The resort’s private beach is raised and equipped with umbrellas and sun beds; during low tide, a sandbar emerges just outside the village. The resort is atmospheric and intimate, offering 61 rooms featuring en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, mini bar, TV and internet connection. Hairdryers are available at reception and can be provided on request. The hotel features 1 restaurant, 2 bars, 1 swimming pool including a section for children, volleyball, gift shop, spa, internet point and resident doctor. Excursions are also available.
**Early December Deals** 3* Uroa Bay Beach Resort
Don’t leave home before reading our Top Travel Tips – click here!
- Return Flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar, including airline levy
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3 * Uroa Bay Beach Resort, in a Garden Double Room
- Includes: Breakfast and dinner daily
- Stone Town Tour
- Welcome cocktail & daily water bottle in room
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Nightly Entertainment
- Beach volleyball and tennis court available
- High season supplement of R1255.00 per person applies from: 05 -17 December 2019
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Passport + visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel & Medical Insurance
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 30 Nov 2019 TO 17 Dec 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 17 Dec 2019
Terms & Conditions
Book a Zanzibar package for travel during school holidays & ONLY pay a R1000 per person non-refundable deposit and the balance 6 weeks prior to departure.
Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified. All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the Serendipity Travel’s website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. For standard terms and conditions refer to www.serendipitytravel.co.za | E&OE
Flight Details: JNB-ZNZ-JNB, Mango Please Note: Mango airfares are determined by load factors and yield management of seats. Based on varying load factors, the actual fare will only be confirmed at the time of booking
Critical Notes Clients flying from areas such as Durban and Cape Town will be required to overnight in Johannesburg on the way to Zanzibar. Please inquire for details