Vilamendhoo – Maldives
from R 34 280 per person
(*15% Discount included)
Twin sister to Meeru but you reach Vilamendhoo by a 25 minute seaplane flight. The same laid-back and relaxed philosophy, and like Meeru, the sole occupant of the island.
There is the most beautiful house reef just off the beach so you can easily walk out to it, and you should just kick off your shoes and feel the silky soft sand between your toes. There are 4 restaurants – 2 a la carte – and 4 bars to choose from. Euro Divers Scuba Centre, 2 pools, a putting green, great evening entertainment and that special atmosphere that makes the Maldives so inviting. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and most public areas. For young guests there is a wading pool, a playground and a children’s games room.
As with all Maldivian resorts relax, unwind, experience nature at its most peaceful. You may just be lucky enough to see whale sharks on a snorkelling excursion. Oh, and upgrade to the resort’s all-inclusive plus option – some of the best value for money in the Maldives.
- Return flights to the Maldives ex JNB
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Snorkelling, windsurf & tennis lessons, sunset cruise, free use of kayaks & windsurfers, free use of fitness centre, daytime tennis, table Tennis, snooker, darts, beach volley & badminton
- All taxes, levies & surcharges(estimate)
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
PACKAGE VALIDITY : 11 Jul 2019 TO 4 Sep 2019
BOOK BEFORE : 4 Sep 2019
Terms & Conditions
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 12 – 20 March 2019 of approx. R800.00 per person and a high season surcharge applies for travel 13 – 22 June and 10 – 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 000.00 per person.
Holiday Factory - Web Ref #9104